Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
PowerPort Speed+ Duo 30W – $19.99 with code ANKERTC2, down from $25.99 (exp. 3/3)
PowerPort 10 – $27.99 with code ANKERPQ2, down from $39.99 (exp. 3/3)
PowerCore 20,000 Redux – $39.99 with code REDUXPC2, down from $49.99 (exp. 3/4)
Powerline+ II USB-C to A 2.0 (Black, 6ft) – $11.19 with code CABLE8463, down from $13.99 (exp. 3/4)
Powerline+ II USB-C to A 2.0 (Red, 6ft) – $11.19 with code CABLE8463, down from $14.99 (exp. 3/4)
Powerline+ II USB-C to A 2.0 (Black/Red, 3ft) – $9.69 with code CABLE8462, down from $12.99 (exp. 3/4)
Soundcore Arc – $28.88 with code SDCARC3261, down from $39.88 (exp. 3/4)
Soundcore Life NC – $79.00 with code SDCLIFENC, down from $99.99 (exp. 3/11)
Best Buy Deals of the Day
In today’s Deal of the Day, Best Buy has discounted the mid 2017 13-inch MacBook Pro without Touch Bar by as much as $300. There are five configurations discounted today only (including one custom configuration), and the cheapest model (8GB RAM / 128GB HD) is priced at $1,099.99, $200 off from $1,299.99.
These prices beat rival retailers like Amazon and B&H Photo by as much as $100, and are the best available online for new versions of the MacBook Pro from a major retailer. Check out the full list below:
13-inch MacBook Pro (Mid 2017)
- 2.3 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Silver – $1,099.99, $200 off from $1,299.99
- 2.3 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD, Space Gray – $1,099.99, $200 off from $1,299.99
- 2.3 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Silver – $1,249.99, $250 off from $1,499.99
- 2.3 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, Space Gray – $1,249.99, $250 off from $1,499.99
- 2.5 GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, Space Gray – $1,899.99, $300 off from $2,199.99
Best Buy also has the Beats Solo3 Wireless Headphones for $159.99, down from an original price of $299.99 for today only. These headphones typically sell for around $239.99 (depending on the color) at Amazon and other retailers, so those who have been waiting to purchase a pair should definitely head to Best Buy’s website before the flash sale ends later tonight.
SanDisk on Amazon
In another flash sale, Amazon is discounting select SanDisk products like portable hard drives, microSD cards, flash drives, and more. Notable discounts include the iXpand Flash Drive 64GB for iPhone at $29.99 ($50 off), the SanDisk 64GB Ultra Loop USB 3.0 Flash Drive for $13.43 ($6.56 off), and the SanDisk Ultra 128GB Dual Drive USB Type-C for $22.99 ($37 off).
The Epic Mac Bundle
StackSocial this week introduced a new bundle of eight Mac apps valued at $478.71 and available to purchase for just $29.99. Furthermore, those interested can discount the Epic Mac Bundle to just $22.50 using the promo code DOWNLOADIT. Apps in the bundle include Fantastical 2, PDF Expert, iLocker Pro, and more:
- Fantastical 2 ($49.99 value): “The Apple Design Award-Winning Mac Calendar App That Helps You Bring Order to Your Life”
- PDF Expert ($79.99 value): “This App of the Year Winner Will Revolutionize the Way You Work & Collaborate with Documents”
- Flux 7 ($99.00 value): “Build Websites with This Powerful & User-Friendly WYSIWYG Tool”
- Pagico 8 ($50.00 value): “The Elite Task Manager Is Even More Flexible & Powerful Than Before”
- Command-Tab Plus ($34.99 value): “Move Between Many Apps Seamlessly with Just a Click”
- iStat Menu ($14.99 value): “Get More System Info About Your Mac In an Easy-to-Digest View”
- iLocker Pro ($79.80 value): “Lock Your Apps with a Password & Protect Your Data Smartly”
- Ultdata Recovery ($69.95 value): “Never Accidentally Delete Files From Any of Your Devices Again”
Head to our full Deals Roundup for more information on other sales going on this week.